Your satisfaction is our number one priority. You may return any unworn items (except those outlined below) for a full refund (minus $10 processing fee ) within 14 days of receipt.
For returns received after 14 days, a store credit or exchange will be available for up to 90 days. Items cannot be returned after 90 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, still with tags, and in original condition.
The following items are NOT eligible for return, refund or store credit:
- All Sale Items.
- All jewelry and accessories (including belts, scarves, purses, etc.)
- Lingerie and intimate apparel
- Swimming suits
- Gift cards
- Shipping costs
- Any items not in its original condition, or that are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
How to process a return or exchange:
- If making an exchange for size or color, email us with the item you would like to exchange for. We will respond within one business day to confirm if the requested item is available.
- Carefully package your items for return.
- Include receipt or proof or purchase.
- Indicate the reason for return or exchange in the place provided on the order receipt that was included in the original shipment
- Use the return label provided in the shipment to mail the items to: Shaneh Boutique, 3525 Del Mar Heights Road #324, San Diego, CA 92130
- Once your return has been received, please allow 5-10 days for the refund or store credit to be processed and applied to your account. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted from your return.
Damaged or Defective Items:
If an item is received defective or damaged, Shaneh will exchange the same item at no cost to you. Simply return the item following the instructions above, and we will replace it as soon as possible.
If the item ordered is no longer in stock, we will provide a full refund.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, you will receive an email with a custom code that you can use to redeem your gift credit at any time.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, the refund will be issued to the purchaser’s credit card.